Using the most modern and reliable methods and assessments relying on a constantly updated database of real estate sales and rentals, we offer the most convincing analysis of the value of each property.
Especially for those who wish to sell, integrated, completely personal, and not vague evaluation includes a complete recording of the particularities of the property, its technical condition and any deficiencies, the existence of which can significantly affect both the final price and the time of sale.
One of the first moves you should do as a landlord you are interested to sell quickly and at a favorable price your property, is to ask the estimate of its value, assigning it to an experienced Estimator.
It is well established that the time of sale of a property depends on its price. If the sale price set at levels higher than the actual value, the more likely it is not sold!
There are two ways to lose money a landlord. One is to set low price for his property, and the other is to set a high price and there is a loss of income from the delay of sale or lease. The value must be such that the target be achieved for the sale of a maximum of six months for the lease as a half months.
The assessment is a key step for the disposal of the property, so it is better to ask for expert help.
Our office using the most modern and reliable forms of estimates and relying on a constantly updated database of real estate sales and rentals, we offer the most convincing analysis of the value of each property. Especially for those who wish to sell, integrated, completely personal, and not vague evaluation includes a complete recording of the particularities of the property, its technical condition and any deficiencies, the existence of which can significantly affect both the final price and the time of sale.
Avoid determine the price based on the prices listed on ads because many times these properties are overpriced and are not ideal as a yardstick.
Having a recent and reliable assessment at your fingertips from our office you can present it to your buyer, therefore mitigated fears that ask more than you deserve. Proper and accurate property valuation
Investing in real estate is not easy nor simple.
The office must follow a specific procedure a series of much research in various areas, to collect all the data required and to achieve the best possible and accurate property valuation.
Prices assessment Property
Commercial property value assessment Cost
Up to 75.000 - € 200 €
Up to 150.000 - € 300 €
Up to 500.000 - € 400 €
Up to 1.000.000 - € 500 €
Up to 2.000.000 - € 700 €
Estimates made formally in writing by signature, seal and proof.
Required documents for assessment
1. Copies of all securities Creation of the property
2. Recent Topographical Diagram responsible engineer statement
3. Authorization - Floor plans (Sealed replicas from the competent town planning)
4. Copies of certificate from the Land Registry (if the property in question)
1. Autopsy and office valuer photography.
2. Collection of all required documentation.
3. Market research of the area where the property is located.
4. Research and objective commercial value of the property and the area.
5. Research unsuitability of the area (dasarcheio- archaiologia- remata- foreshore k.ok.).
6. Research for the study act implementing the land.
7. Research statics and technical study of the property (if building).
8. Collection formers value of the property.
9. Survey the present economy of the region (supply-demand).
Quite simply, quickly and easily you can list your property.
Our agents place a premium on honesty, industry knowledge, collaboration, extraordinary customer service and efficiency in all areas..
Boasting the most comprehensive real estate application by using innovative technologies, your property will be on top of the largest Greek Real Estate Portals..